SC - Mutton

cclark at vicon.net cclark at vicon.net
Tue Dec 7 16:44:57 PST 1999

Dave wrote:
>I need a little help here :) I am making mutton for the first time in about
>2 weeks and have no clue of how to prepare it. ...

Some say you should break it to the sheep gently, giving them chairs to sit
down in first, while others prefer not to let them know what hit them. And
wolves prepare mutton by giving it a good scare and a chase... ;->

Oh, you meant how to cook it? In that case, which cut are you getting? Or is
that up in the air too?

Alex Clark/Henry of Maldon