SC - cookbooks

Angie Malone alm4 at cornell.edu
Wed Dec 8 12:15:02 PST 1999

Not sure what century this book is from but it would probably be helpful to
look at it:

Early French Cookery: Sources, History, Original Recipes and Modern
Adaptations
                   D. Eleanor Scully  Eleanor Scully  Terence Scully

Your library should be able to get it if they don't have it thru
interlibrary loan.

	Angeline

At 01:46 PM 12/8/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Since I'm from the France, in the 1500's, I thought it was high time that I
>learn some recipes from the region and time period. So, if anyone knows the
>name of a cookbook that I can pick up at the library, I would really
>appreciate it.
>
>Chante

Lady Angeline di Aquila
Seneschal--Dominion of Myrkfaelinn, Kingdom of Aethelmearc
member of the Order of Keystone
mka Angie Malone
interested in sewing, cooking, and thrown weapons.