SC - Commercial oblaten

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Dec 10 20:08:56 PST 1999

Hullo, list!

I'd promised to check for brand info in commercial oblaten found in one
of the local German butcher-shop chains.

They sell a product called Küchle (that's a "u" with an umlaut)
Back-Oblaten. I was a bit rushed so was unable to get any further
information today, other than that they make at least two types, one in
what seems to be two-or-three-inch rounds, and the other in larger
sheets, perhaps five by seven inches, maybe larger.

Hope this helps...

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy