SC - Re: .food riddle and query

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Dec 13 15:19:08 PST 1999

In a message dated 12/11/99 2:45:53 AM Eastern Standard Time,
cclark at vicon.net writes:

<< Though even "wheat berries" are not as imprecise as "grape nuts." :-) Do
 grapes have nuts?  >>

As I mentioned before wheat berries is a precise term. If you did not receive
the dictionary post that I sent, I would be more than happy to send it to
you. basically, it stated that the term 'berry' is correctly used when
associated with wheat.

Ras