SC - Re: Egg Sizes

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Dec 15 19:44:45 PST 1999

In a message dated 12/15/99 5:02:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
alysk at ix.netcom.com writes:

<< Well, I will toss the question back.  The paintings were by Velazquez
which would
 be Spain.  What fowl was most common?  Chickens?  Ducks?  Geese?

 Alys K.

Interesting question. I really have no idea which fowl was most common
although I suspect chickens. However, most paintings seem to show what appear
to be goose eggs......Again, I think this is more allegorical than real.
Truthfully, I have not  devoted the time to this subject that it  seems to
indicate is needed  for proposing any theories grounded in fact. ;-(

Ras