SC - egg sizes

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Dec 16 20:38:10 PST 1999

In a message dated 12/16/99 5:18:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
oftraquair at hotmail.com writes:

<< Oh, sources.  I've been reading Digby and Markham so I'm guessing that's
the
 place I read this.  I'm at work without the books, so I can't look to be
 sure.

 Bonne >>

The are many period agricultural manuals which cover the details of animal
husbandry and crop production. More of them than cookery manuals.  Folger's
had a couple of them displayed when we visited that exhibit. Unfortunately, I
don't have any in my collection of books and am not aware of any that have
been republished in modern times. Access to these works would certainly go a
long way in answering some of the more common questions regarding food
production and save a lot of bandwidth. :-(

Ras