SC - Cinnamon

Richard Kappler rkappler at home.com
Fri Dec 17 08:59:44 PST 1999

Francesco, I could not have said it any better than Papa just did.  I'm
spoiled.  When I want to buy stuff over the net, I wanna buy it over the
net.  Zip out the old Visa and have at it.  Know that it will be shipped
within 24 hours, instead of waiting for the snail mail to get to you, then
wait for the check to clear, then wait for the shipment to get back to me.
I'm going to keep buying from you, but agree with Papa, I'd probably buy
more and more often if I could order and pay online.

Regards, Puck

* What is it you need updated? Why can't you order now? Please let me know.