SC - cherries

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Dec 17 19:22:36 PST 1999

In a message dated 12/17/99 1:52:09 AM Eastern Standard Time,
pinksunshine at mindspring.com writes:

<< Are the recipes you are talking about make with meat and
 fruit or just fruit? >>

Cheryon comes to mind. Lord Henry of Malden and I entered a dessert contest
at an event in West Virginia. He made an exquisite almond cookie type thing
and I made the Cheryon. When the Baron and Baroness were 'judging ' the
entries some of his almond things fell into the my Cheryon. The judges
scooped up the cheery stuff with the pastry and  declared the combination so
good that we both won first place. :-)

Ras