SC - In search of...Wassil

Wade Hutchison whutchis at bucknell.edu
Mon Dec 20 09:45:36 PST 1999

Be warned, if this is a 16th/17th century recipe, the Ale that is
mentioned is not the ale you're going to find today.  Try to find
something that's not too hoppy, or the bitterness will clash
terribly with the apple flavor.  Look for a good double-bock, which
is sweet and fairly alcoholic, and would go with the apple flavor
fairly well.
         -----Gille MacDhnoiull