SC - was malt now Agave & Cactii OT, OOP

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Mon Dec 20 23:43:06 PST 1999

In a message dated 12/20/1999 8:11:40 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
margaret at Health.State.OK.US writes:

<<  The best way I've found to remove the !@#$%'s is with a
 > vacuum cleaner.

    Would you expand on your technic please. The last time I did this
 all I had was bubble gum which is messy. Thanks. Margarite

Remove as many of the large pieces as you can with tweezers then apply the
end of the vacuum hose to the affected part.  It may leave a "hickey" but
will remove a remarkable amount of the tiny hair like spines.

Mordonna the Cook,
SunDragon's Western Reaches
Atenveldt
(m.k.a. Buckeye, AZ)