SC - Cinnamon

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 21 12:31:28 PST 1999

I second that thought!  I use Amazon.com because they
will allow people to send checks for the new books
they have.  Unfortunately, they do not do the same for
used or out-of-print books. :-(  I had a long talk
with one of their managers about this.  They were not
interested in changing their system to either have
people send checks well in advance or even establish a
deposit account.  While I will still order new books
from them, I am now looking for a site that will allow
me to order used or o.p. books and pay by check or
deposit account.
Does anyone know of one or two?  Unfortunately, I am
"plastic-challenged" at this moment.

Huette