SC - Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy

Angie Malone alm4 at cornell.edu
Fri Dec 24 17:00:40 PST 1999

Ras, Congrats on the book!  I was wondering what are the preferred versions
of Apicius?

There is a translation by:

Edwards,

Flowers and Rosenbaum,

and

Vehling

I remember hearing compliments about Flowers and Rosenbaum, but I also
remember somebody saying bad things about one of the other two I think it
was vehling, but I don't remember any comments about the edwards translation.

	Angeline