SC - Fw: Re: [SCA-U] Medieval vs modern economics

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Mon Dec 27 09:28:14 PST 1999

Thought this might be of interest to folks on this List....

Phlip

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio

"All things are poisons.  It is simply the dose that distinguishes between a
poison and a remedy." -Paracelsus

Johnson: Oats -- a grain which in England sustains the horses, and in
Scotland, the men.
Boswell: Indeed, and where else will you find such horses, and such men?