SC - Christmas Dinner and Gifts

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Mon Dec 27 11:58:49 PST 1999

<<   My lord presented me with a gift that made that not only
 >possible, but so easy as to be almost effortless!  He has had a desire to
 >find a damascus steel chef's knife for me ever since we saw a display at
 >the Ornamental Metals Museum in Memphis that featured several examples of
 >art worked into the patterns on damascus steel. >>

    Gracious, dear! And here I thought *I* did well, getting several period
cookbooks and a set of booklets on soft stone carving, plus a Medieval Woman
calendar! I was all set to gloat at the meeting tonight, and doubt I'll have
the gall to after hearing about this! ;-) Though I may let them know just how
nice--and sneaky!--your lord was..........

            Ldy Diana