SC - OT--Recipe for Crab Rangoon

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Dec 31 22:11:55 PST 1999

In a message dated 1/1/00 12:08:59 AM Eastern Standard Time, lilinah at grin.net
writes:

<< Hope this makes your New Year's Eve a happy one :-)

 Anahita  >>

Happy? No. Ecstatic, Yes. Thanks. :-)

Definitely NOT Oriental, IMO. But after being dragged from my home and
searched by the police on the eve of the first year of the 2nd Millennium and
the eve of the last year before the 3rd Millennium, I can truthfully say that
the recipe you posted has become a PERMANENT part of my future New Year's
Celebrations. What a welcome return to normalcy! :-0 Thanks you so much!!!!

Ras