SC - Grits - regional taste differences

D. Clay-Disparti Clay at talstar.com
Mon Feb 1 03:05:04 PST 1999

I was surprised, nay, amazed to find grits as part of a special on their menu.  That
is the only reason they were ordered in the first place.  I, too, subscribe to the
"when in Rome..." avenue of thinking when in new lands.  In fact, when we travel
outside the U.S. the first thing we look for is local eateries.

Isabella/Dee