SC - chicken oysters?

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Feb 1 11:55:58 PST 1999

In a message dated 2/1/99 1:06:48 PM Eastern Standard Time, liontamr at ptd.net
writes:

<< He associated my wierd habit of liking pancakes and/or
 frenchfries alongside gravy (as opposed to syrup or tomato catsup) as an
 English trait. Mum is from London, you understand, but SHE doesn't eat 'em
 that way. In fact I got it from my PA Dutch dad.

 Aoife  >>

Pamcakes and gravy...yummmm! Don't forget the pork chops or fried bullheads
and potatoes sliced and browned in bacon fat to go with it. :-)

Ras