SC - Fighter Biscuit Recipie

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Mon Feb 1 16:12:04 PST 1999

Adamantius writes:

>>What a shame! One of the very first things addressed in the cookery

section of Le Menagier de Paris is how to cure burnt pottages<< >>All you have

do is pour your pottage into a clean pot, and leave behind anything that

sticks to the old pot, which is where the burnt taste will be

concentrated until you mess around trying to unstick it.<<

Well, this was long ago when we didn't know any better, beside which I suspect
that the only other pot large enuf was already filled with the dreadful
expanding soup!

Renata