SC - Buckwheat Groats

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Feb 2 05:17:45 PST 1999

As I stated earlier, Puck, grits were on the menu so they were ordered...and
they were white.  I thought it was only a humorous anecdote, that is all.  We
have eaten all over the world and always choose the local "greasy spoons,
outdoor grills, small holes in the wall and converted school buses" to try their
fare.  It has served us well, lo these many years.  But, I would like to add,
you can find grand steak and kidney pie, as well as bubble and squeak in a
dinner located in Winter Garden, Florida...whodathunk??  In fact, when we lived
there I would order a whole pie at a time because my family loved the pies soooo
much.

Dee/Isabella