SC - trencher history guesses

THLRenata@aol.com THLRenata at aol.com
Tue Feb 2 08:58:36 PST 1999

> On a side topic -- anyone else allergic to chocolate? I've discovered a
> minor allergy -- if I eat too much at one time, I suddenly develop a
> definite dry cough which will not go away until I quit eating the
> chocolate
> for about half an hour. Probably explains why all the "decadent" chocolate
> desserts I've met in the past were just too sweet for me. But at least I
> can eat some and cook with it!
>
> Morgana

> ==

	I don't have a chocolate allergy, but a close friend  has developed
a BAD allergy to it. He used to eat chocolate okay , and now, all he needs
to do is breathe in chocolate dust or touch chocolate and he's out -
migraines, nausea,  the works. Kind of a pain, since he developed this
before he underwent his chef training, and when they had to do the desserts
and chocolate moulding classes he used to have wear gloves and protective
clothing. Actually - he may be on this list by now : )  he still tells me
how to cook with chocolate though , and meddles in my recipes  - I always
figured that one of these days we'll take him on a tour of a chocolate
factory, dressed in a Astronaut suit : ) - but then I have a wicked and
cruel sense of humour.

	k.