SC - Beau Geste

Linda Peterson mirhaxa at swcp.com
Tue Feb 2 13:53:55 PST 1999

I'll always make room for some cads flake!

> There are some puzzling similarities in Mexican and Egyptian pyramid/temple
> construction though.

You heap anything tall enough, stuff slides off leaving a rough pyramid shape,
and anybody playing with building learns ya makes it skinnier on top, that way it
dont fall over...

> Maybe they gave them a stomach upest - Chili doesn't go down well with me!

hmmm, grits. ground grain cooked in liquid inta mush. polenta? kasha?

> Devils advocate - where's the evidence that wasn't the reason some of the
> peoples died out.  Maybe we're seeing the survivors!

good point!

> I get a similar reaction "how quaint" when I ask people around here if they'd
> like a bite of my Cadbury's Flake.  (Not American!  Don't know what it is!
> Poison!)
>
> Elysant

margali