SC - Steak and Kidney Pie

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Feb 2 17:18:32 PST 1999

In a message dated 2/2/99 4:23:55 AM Eastern Standard Time, allilyn at juno.com
writes:

<< May I have your permission to put it,
 with all rights to you, in our Baronial newletter?  >>

You may want to consider that the substution of sugar peas where available
would  add to the authenticity of the recipe. I have also added this recipe to
my personal collection. It sounds great! Thanks , Anne-Marie, for sharing such
a nice piece of work. It went well with pork chops and home made bread.

Ras