SC - Belly dancing war points at Estrella

cheryl a baker fleurscook at juno.com
Tue Feb 2 05:36:24 PST 1999

diana_l_skaggs/prsnl/busfin/okstate_at_okstate at okway.okstate.edu writes:

<<  Have you never eaten rice pudding?  Cooked rice baked
        with....sugar, milk, cinnamon and raisins.  Yum!  As a child,
        did you eat plain corn flakes or frosted flakes?   >>

Welllll....i may be unusual but I can't stand rice pudding (too sweet)
although I willeat it if it is served.. :-) And yes, I always chose the
unsweetened cereal over sweetened. Even today shredded wheat remains one of my
favorite breakfast items. :-)

Ras