SC - Lettuce

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Feb 3 04:36:42 PST 1999

It can be found in oriental groceries.. it is a root/tuber that has a
similar taste to ginger tho it is distinctly different.  It is available
both dried, powdered and fresh.  You might try a spice mail order house like
Penzy's or write Tony Hill at Worldspice... He has a shop in Seattle and
does do mail order. His webpage is  http://www.worldspice.com

Meadhbh