SC - Pea soup sugar peas question

Helen him at gte.net
Wed Feb 3 13:44:24 PST 1999

In a message dated 2/3/99 2:24:33 AM Eastern Standard Time, margali at 99main.com
writes:

<< I must really be strange, but with me it is currants not raisins....and no
 pepper, just butter and salt. It just depends if i am in the mood for sweet
or
 savory.
 Now, does anybody else use sweet paprika and sugar on cottage cheese?
 margali >>

Sounds kind of 'tame' to me. I like pork and beans spooned over cottage cheese
and often buy either one just to do that. ;-)

Ras