SC - spice question

Daniel Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Thu Feb 4 17:00:43 PST 1999

I'm sorry if I missed anyone responding further about graham crackers and if
this is a duplicate response.
I found this information at the Epicurious Dictionary site.
This popular snack was touted as a health food in the 1830s by its creator,
Rev. Sylvester Graham, a United States dietary  reformer. It's a rectangular-
shaped, whole-wheat cracker that has been sweetened, usually with honey.

 http://www.epicurious.com/db/dictionary/terms/g/graham_c.html