SC - roe

snowfire@mail.snet.net snowfire at mail.snet.net
Sat Feb 6 16:01:33 PST 1999

>>Alternately, does anyone know of a Spice Merchant in the US, who stocks
Grains of Paradise and takes VISA or Mastercard? I've seen some great SCA
stockists on the web, but they don't do credit cards, only International
money orders.<<

Try these guys -- they have a huge selection, do mail order and take all major
credit cards.  I don't know how fast their mail order is -- I usually see them
at Caidan events and buy direct.

DragonMarsh
3744 Main Street
Riverside, CA 92501