SC - GofP stockist

THLRenata@aol.com THLRenata at aol.com
Mon Feb 8 12:44:52 PST 1999

What worked for me was to simply tell my guests that anything below ankle
level was Sheba's. One time of refusing to refill their glass was enough
for them! Okay, if you don't want to be grumpy, refill their glass, but
refuse to give them a clean one. If they want to share the doggy germs,
let them. :-)

~Maedb