SC - OT kitty training, was Cookery-Art or Science

Shari Burnham pndarvis at execpc.com
Tue Feb 9 07:13:09 PST 1999

How about providing a large glass for her during visiting times?  In the area
where you are drinking?  then she won't feel left out.  Our lab Andy equates
placing on floor to "you gave it to me" and has even been known to drink beer out
of the glass in someone's hand.  we just place a little beer and lots of water in
a large plastic tumbler and put it off to one side.  It's his, he gets it, then he
doesn't want any more.  but you have to take the glass away or he chews it.  maybe
sheba just wants her serving too?

Brenna wrote: I warn people about my dogs when they come in, but I have had
friends lose