SC - Feverfew

mermayde@juno.com mermayde at juno.com
Tue Feb 9 08:51:04 PST 1999

This comment came from a knight here in Meridies who is also an English
teacher.   I thought it was an interesting statement, and wanted to
share.
Christianna

Some thoughts from two grammar worksheets my class just finished using
seem
pertinent.

"Meat becomes poison if not properly digested, but poison may turn
medicinal if used rightly."   Saskya Pandita (1182-1251)