SC - Fw: Turkish Coffee Battles Invasion -OOP

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Tue Feb 9 16:34:12 PST 1999

Okay, my professor has accepted my doing a feast for the end of semester class
project.  Next class I will be hitting my fellow students up for a promise of
money.  (I'm thinking $5 a head budget???)

I've still got to do some good write-a-paper type stuff for this project (and
while it is a way long while off, better to prepare now).

Cariadoc suggested to me that I take a look at PPC and some articles by Charles
Perry.

Now, here is my question for the list.  I am doing Spanish Middle Ages here.
My library does not have PPC.  I can (for free cause school libraries are great
things) get xeroxes of articles on Inter Library Loan.

To do so, I need volume, issue number, date, article title, author, etcetera
(page numbers and the like), good ol' info like that.

So, would someone with a subscription who has back issues help me out by
telling me this necessary info?

Also, if anyone has suggestions for other sources (journals, books, things like
that . . . ) to look at, I would be most appreciative.

In Service to Getting a Higher GPA than 3.0 this Semester,

- -Marian

(well that is a Dream of sorts . . . )