SC - Re:Redaction Challenge

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Thu Feb 11 11:58:48 PST 1999

Cindy Renfrow wrote:

> Does anyone want to play 'redaction challenge'?

I'm about to go out for a few hours...but I'd love to play when I get
back...I even acquired copies of the infamous PPC #60 yesterday (of
Chinese cookbook fame) and Scully's translation of the Vivendier, among
other things. I'll bet there's some fun stuff in there...

Ceeeeeeeeya later...

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy