SC - Resources on Period Spanish Cooking

Robin Carroll-Mann harper at idt.net
Fri Feb 12 20:41:26 PST 1999

In a message dated 2/11/99 4:36:11 PM Eastern Standard Time, LrdRas at aol.com
writes:

<< Yep off the top of my head....am now waiting for the resulting dish to cool
 room temperature. It was pretty tasty hot . :-) >>

It was not  as good at room temperature. Hot/warm ios the way to go, IMO.

<<Hopefully it will be just as tasty at room temp. >>

Nope.

<<It would make a great dessert dish >>

Nope.

<<or even a nice side dish for ham, IMO. >>

Nope. BUT it is great served with pork. :-) I used porkchops and served the
'Caboches'recipe on the side. Fresh cucumber strips sprinkled with salt, fresh
baked bread with real butter and a bottle of Michelobe rounded out the meal.
:-) Good dinner......:-)

Thanks, Cindy!

Ras