SC - Peas- A plea

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Feb 13 20:49:58 PST 1999

Greetings All -

I haven't followed this, so I apologize for duplication...Tansy is advertised
as toxic in even small doses, ESPECIALLY to pregnant women. I have ever heard
herbalists tell pregnant women not to even touch it!  It is also supposed to
help keep flys away, though it doesn't work here.  Looks great in with cut
flowers though.

Katarin