SC - OT - Off the list for the holiday...

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Feb 15 06:54:01 PST 1999

In a message dated 2/15/99 8:42:35 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Deanna.Knott at GSC.GTE.Com writes:

<< Can anyone tell me if baba-ghanoush and hummus are period and where I could
 find the recipes?

 Thank you,
 Avelina Keyes >>

I am unfamiliar with baba-ghanoush but hummus appears to not be period. There
are no recipes that remotely resemble this combination of ingredients in any
translated middle eastern or Andalusian period sources SFAIK.

al-Sayyid Ras