SC - RE: SCA-COOKS ONLINE ESTRELLA MEETING

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Tue Feb 16 17:11:27 PST 1999

There was a very poor showing.  Actually, I was the only one who showed up.  I
did get to meet Zoe at the troll booth when we were both volunteering.
I realize there was a bit of difficulty finding us because of the land grab
problems caused by Outlands grabbing a lot more than we had counted on.  We
had to move the camp three times and finally had to enlist the autocrats to
get what land we did get, AND we pre-registered and walked on site at 8 am.
However, a camp with seven parachute tents on that road was unique, and fairly
easily found.  Where were you guys?

Mordonna Dubois
Manticore's Haven
SunDragon