SC - Falconwood - OT

Cindy Renfrow renfrow at skylands.net
Wed Feb 17 07:17:54 PST 1999

Hallo folks

I must "check out"  of 'Hotel Haute Cuisine Ancienne' for a while--- Should
anyone want to contact me they may do so at liontamr at ptd.net  but I won't
be on the list for a bit. I need to de-stress, simplify, etc. for health
reasons. Those piled up digests make me feel guilty! I have hardly been
active, so it shouldn't be too big a deal to anyone. A request, tho: please
do not put me on your "joke e-mail" lists.  My mail is 90 percent spam
already. As someone famous once said, "I vant to be alone"----sort of.  So,
chain letters, snoball fights, etc. get thee behind me.

I'll be back when I'm better, but till then, so-long, guys (and ladies)!
Hugs all 'round.

Aoife

Dame Aoife Finn
m/k/a Lisbeth Herr-Gelatt