SC - Shakespeare

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Feb 17 08:04:46 PST 1999

Cindy,
I did a "Feast of Bardic Inspiration" for a local A&S event last year.  I
do not have my reference at the office, but will see if I can dig them up
tonight...

I do remember I did a Roast of Beef with Mustard based on "Taming of the
Shrew" references.

I have forwarded your request to Mistress Vivien, who was invaluable in
helping to locate quotes.  I have hopes that she may have stuck the file
somewhere in her computer and will be able to assist you more speedily than
I.

What do you intend to do?

Gwen-Cat (the curious)
Caerthe