SC - Okra

CorwynWdwd@aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Sun Feb 21 12:13:24 PST 1999

Alasdair mac Iain, my friend,

Considering how hard I've been trying to solve the problem perceived by Ras,
and apparently others, would you do me the honor of telling what your set up
is, so that I may add this information to the other I have garnered, in
hopes of discovering a solution? It seems that certain people about feel
that it is sufficient to complain publicly, without offering either
solutions or corrective/helpful input, and if the problem is on my end, I'd
like to fix it.

Thanks,

Phlip