SC - Mortar and pestle illustration?

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Feb 22 15:26:40 PST 1999

In a message dated 2/22/99 5:45:26 PM EST, fiondel at fastrans.net writes:
>>Once upon a time in the long distant past, My family ran a local dairy with
delivery. This was pre 1965. Since 1985, I have been a food service
professional>>

Curious, who do you work for?  I don't work in food service but for a consumer
packaged goods company called Topco Associates, we procure milk for about 30
supermarket retailers. And a few food service companies..maybe we do business?

<< The one delivery service that continues in St. Louis does so at a set
 appointment for delivery price. If you are not home to physically recieve
 the product, you don't get it delivered. You still get charged for the
 delivery tho, just not the product. >>

Oberwise, which is in the chicago burbs delivers early in the morning, about
1-2am and rings the bell if it is too cold or hot for the milk so you can come
down and get it.  The milk and the other dairy products they deliver go into a
cooler on your doorstep.

Ethelwulf