SC - Haggis and Chips

James Gilly / Alasdair mac Iain alasdair.maciain at snet.net
Thu Feb 25 17:43:18 PST 1999

><<I like my chips with vinegar - after I got back to the States (after
>almost three years in Scotland), it took me a couple years to get used
>to eating them without it.  Or did I just eat too many meals in chip
>shops? 8)>>
>Alasdair mac Iain

Alasdair, I'm surmising that you were in Scotland for almost the same reason
I was, and happily report that Sarson's brown malt vinegar is available in
the commissaries now.  Now, I can't tell you where to get a copy of The Sun
(page 3, of course) to wrap it in, but the vinegar is the same as we go t
across the pond.

munching smelt smothered in brown malt vinegar, Puck