SC - Melons.

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Feb 27 14:04:42 PST 1999

In a message dated 2/27/99 2:33:37 PM Eastern Standard Time, 2maples at dnaco.net
writes:

<< I'm still trying to find out why I
 can't order a blackcurrant plant from a nursery in Washington State and have
them
 send it to me in Ohio. The Dept. of Agriculture extension office has promised
 find out why for me but I haven't heard anything yet.

 Lady Edlyn/Christine >>

Probably the reason is that gooseberries and their close relatives modern
currents (both red and black) are an intermediate host to a devastating
disease of pine forests.

Ras