SC - alomonds vs, walnuts

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Feb 28 18:43:11 PST 1999

- ------------- Forwarded Message -------------

Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 13:03:04 -0800
To: sca-east at indra.com
From: Ernie Martinez <cyrano at mail1.nai.net>
Subject: EK: Lost Bottle

- -Poster: Ernie Martinez <cyrano at mail1.nai.net>

I had a bottle disappear at K&Q's Fencing Tourney and would like to ask
folks to keep their eyes open for it.

It was a green two liter bottle with a white, ceramic "pop top" similar to
those found on Grolsch bottles and has a silver handle that circles the
neck at the top and the body at the bottom. I had managed to acquire two of
them so far (one green and one brown) and have been trying to find more
because so many of my friends want one. (It's a great way to keep soda at
the feast table without the annoying presence of a 2 liter Diet Pepsi bottle.)

In any event, the bottle disappeared from the table on which it had been
placed during the fencing tourney. I find it incredibly difficult to
believe that it was taken accidentally as it's too big to be picked up
without know what it was.

The loss of this bottle has upset me greatly so I would ask that if you
happen to see it (or one that might be the bottle) at an event, please let
me know.

Ernst Nuss von Kitzingen

Visit my web page at:
http://w3.nai.net/~cyrano