SC - silver tongued devil!

Kappler, MMC Richard A. KAPPLERR at swos.navy.mil
Mon Feb 1 05:10:24 PST 1999

ROTFLMAO!!!!!  My good Lord Ras, you should be ashamed of yourself
Sirrah!  Really, how could you post your silver tongued request for
steak and kidney pie without the obligatory Chirurgeon Generals warning:
Caution, reading posts such as this early on a Monday morning has been
known to cause coffee to emanate from the nose all over the computer
screen at high discharge pressures and velocities in laboratory animals!
As ever, I am in awe m'lord, simply in awe.

anybody got a sponge?  Puck