SC - Iced tea, was Grits

Shari Burnham pndarvis at execpc.com
Mon Feb 1 14:21:15 PST 1999

Raspberry Iced Tea made by Arizona and Snapple helped me survive my three years
in New York city.  Because of my full time job, school, and extracurricular
activities involving  certain nightclubs on 14th & first, and living several
doors down from the Beastie Boys and White Zombie on the lower east side.  Still
to this day, i don't know if it's the sugar, the tea, or the raspberry, but it
keeps me going if I am sick, too warm, or tired.  Maybe psychological

Lady elisabeth (P.S. It played a prominent part in the "I went to bed at 4am and
got up at 8 am hangover")