SC - Cookery-Art or Science

Shari Burnham pndarvis at execpc.com
Mon Feb 1 14:20:57 PST 1999

Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

> I'll have you know I take all my baking seriously. I lick the bowl
> _after_ the pan goes in the oven.
>
> Adamantius
> Østgardr, East
> --

Hehe, if I  licked the bowl after putting the pan in the oven, the cats would
have beat me to it.  I always love the "No no, I'm not on the counter cause you
told me I'm not supposed to be on the counter NONO don't help me down I can do
it myself" panic look.  I learned to clean the bowl while scraping into pan,
etc.  Gets worse when Andy-the-90lb-Lab-puppy stays at our house for the
weekend-cause he can reach the counter.