SC - 'Neapolitan' date

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Tue Feb 2 00:45:42 PST 1999

M. Huen,

Scully, in  Art of Cookery, gives the 15th C. for the Neapolitan
collection, which is untitled and unpublished, now held by the Pierpont
Morgan Library of New York, MS Bu"hler 36.  It's in the back, in the
bibliography section.

Master A, have you got any 'pull' with anyone at the Pierpont?  Could you
assign an apprentice to copy it if given permission?  Even if s/he didn't
speak Italian, copied faithfully, I bet niccolo could translate it, or
Duke Sir Cariadoc would know someone who could.  I asked earlier this
year if anyone had a copy, but no-one answered.

Regards,

Allison
allilyn at juno.com, Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands, Pittsburgh, PA
Kingdom of Aethelmearc