SC - Shrimp -n- Grits

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Tue Feb 2 02:08:23 PST 1999

>>Generally for Supper or lunch in my experience . I have only had it at
restaurants - haven't found a recipe yet. It consists of a Bed of firm
grits (not the sloppy soupy stuff - grits with guts [none of the instant
stuff either]) then the shrimp are cooked in a garlicy buttery mmmm thin
sauce and put on top. When I run across the recipe I'll let you know. The
Chef who makes it here in town changed restaurants recently and so did I.
 Genevia<<

Now, this one sounds pretty darn good!  This I'll try to make.  Think
there's anything besides the butter and garlic in that sauce?  Sort of
'Southron does Scampi', isn't it?

Regards,

Allison
allilyn at juno.com, Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands, Pittsburgh, PA