SC - Steak and kidney pie

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Tue Feb 2 19:03:05 PST 1999

Good Sir,

Is this some arcane joke, with punning on kidneys, or would you like to
receive some recipes?  I have two excellent ones, and others I've not tried
yet, but hesitate to post them, since there seems to have been no response to
your comments.

By the bye, His Immensity Baron Sallamallah was, more correctly, Baron Beyond
the Mountains, rather than Baron of Fennbrcyg (which is, i'troth, a mere
canton,)

Devra the baker