SC - Breakfast OOP North vrs South

Korrin S DaArdain korrin.daardain at juno.com
Tue Feb 2 22:11:21 PST 1999

On Tue, 02 Feb 1999 08:23:55 -0600 "Diana L
Skaggs/prsnl/busfin/Okstate"<diana_l_skaggs/prsnl/busfin/okstate_at_okstate at okway.okstate.edu>
writes:
>       Alastair,
>       Have you never eaten rice pudding?  Cooked rice baked
>       with....sugar, milk, cinnamon and raisins.  Yum!  As a child,
>       did you eat plain corn flakes or frosted flakes?  Given the
>       choice, it was the tiger for me.  Leanna

Rice pudding!?!? Recipe Please.
(I have pounds of rice, love rice pudding, and no recipe)

Korrin S. DaArdain
Kitchen Steward of Household Port Karr
Kingdom of An Tir in the Society for Creative Anachronism.
Korrin.DaArdain at Juno.com, (www.geocities.com/NapaValley/Vineyard/1709)